Knowing about money is important at all ages. Here are some valuable resources to help you understand about how money is made and used along with fun games to play.
- Federal Trade Commission for Kids - Where kids learn to be smarter consumers
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for Kids - The page where innovation, excitement and inventions collide!
- U.S. Mint Kids Page: H.I.P. Pocket Change™ Website - Game, Videos and more!
- U.S. Treasury - For Kids - Game, Videos and more!
- How To Talk To Your Kids About Money
- Money Talks - American Banker's Association Newsletter for Kids
Video | Field Trip to the Money Factory from Kids.gov
Video | Extraordinary Innovations from U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
The My Money Program, created by the Florida Department of Financial Services, is a comprehensive and inclusive financial literacy program and resource clearinghouse for individuals with developmental disabilities, their family members and caregivers.
Looking for a Bank?
If you're looking for quality banking options for kids or teenagers, we have them. We can help you save for that new bike, a computer, or even college and your future.
*About Children's Online Privacy: The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) was passed to give parents increased control over what information is collected from their children online and how such information is used. The law applies to websites and services directed to, and which knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13. Wauchula State Bank websites and online services are not directed to children under the age of 13, nor is information knowingly collected from them.