Wauchula State Bank is proud to be an active part of the events in Hardee and Highlands Counties. Listed below are links to several important resources in our area for your convenience.
- Greater Sebring Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Lake Placid Chamber of Commerce
- Hardee County Government Page
- Highlands County Government Page
- Highlands County Schools
- Hardee County Schools
- Main Street Wauchula
- Polk County Schools
- Polk County Government Page
- Polk County Chamber of Commerce
Wauchula State Bank believes that learning can be fun and that knowing about money is important at all ages. Here are some valuable resources to help you understand about how money is made and used along with fun games to play.
- US Mint Kids Page: H.I.P. Pocket Change™ Website
- Videos, games and more - U.S. Treasury - For Kids
- Top 10 Tips for College Students
- How To Talk To Your Kids About Money
- Money Talks
The My Money Program, created by the Florida Department of Financial Services, is a comprehensive and inclusive financial literacy program and resource clearinghouse for individuals with developmental disabilities, their family members and caregivers.