Pay a Friend
Split a bill, pay your babysitter or lawn service and even send money to your child at college without having to share bank account information.
- Send payments to any personal payee within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, but not the U.S. territories.
- Only need the recipient’s name and e-mail address or mobile number so we can notify the recipient of your payment.
- No need to exchange bank account or additional personal information.
- Service Fee: $1 per transaction
Ready to get started?
- Log in to your Online Banking with your Online Banking username and password.
- Select the P2P widget.
If the recipient has already registered for P2P, we deposit the payment directly into the recipient's account.
If the recipient hasn't registered, we send an invitation that explains how to register for the service and claim the money you sent.
Not signed up for Online Banking or Bill Pay? Ask us how to enroll today!
Wauchula State Bank does not charge for Online Banking. However, internet service provider fees may apply.