Business Online Banking
Access your financial information fast with business online banking. Wauchula State Bank’s Business Online Banking lets you view account details, statements, transfer funds, pay bills, and much more. It’s secure and available whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some of the features of Business Online Banking:
- Access your accounts to check balances, pending transactions and account activity
- View images of cleared checks and deposit tickets
- Set up notifications to stay on top of finances
- Transfer funds between your Wauchula State Bank deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer funds from and to another bank
- Request stop payments on checks you have issued
- Export transactions to an accounting and/or financial management software
- View current and past account statements
- Request Wire Transfers
- Sub-user administration
Other Business Online Banking Services
Quicken® and QuickBooks® - we offer Web Connect & Express Web Connect
Cash Management - Financial services to meet your business needs.
Run your business more efficiently, more profitably, and with more management control. Our various cash management can help you run your business more efficiently so you can concentrate on what you do best - running, and growing, your business.
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination - A simple and low-cost way to move money quickly.
- Business Express Deposit - Free up time to be able to grow your business by eliminating frequent trips to make deposits.
- Positive Pay - Will give you the peace of mind to protect and manage your account information.
- Merchant Services - Give your customers more options to accept payments.
- Payroll Services - We can help you meet all your payroll needs
Wauchula State Bank does not charge for basic Online Banking and/or Retail Bill Pay. A small fee will be assessed for Small Business Bill Pay. Please note, internet service provider fees and other standard wireless carrier charges may apply.