Mobile Check Deposit
If you have a check to deposit but no time to visit a branch, use Mobile Deposit.
- Skip the trip to the bank by depositing your checks with your Android phone or iPhone!
- No more filling out manual deposit slips, or standing in line.
- Use your mobile device to snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check and submit it to us.
Simple and Efficient
- Deposit checks on your schedule, anytime and anywhere.
- Submit check images to us, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and receive same day credit if the deposit is transmitted by 4:00 pm on any bank business day.
- Daily limit: $2,500 (restrictions and exceptions may apply)
Safe and Secure
- Check information is securely transmitted using the highest standards of encryption and multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls and 128-bit encryption.
Ready to get started?
- Sign in to your Mobile Banking service
- Select Deposit Check and follow the simple on-screen instructions.
- Don’t forget to endorse the back of the check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only”
Wauchula State Bank does not charge for Mobile and/or Text Banking. However, your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for web browsing and/or text messages. In order to use Wauchula State Bank Mobile Web Banking, the browser on your mobile device must be capable of storing cookies.
Must be signed up for Online Banking and Mobile Banking to use service.