Your mobile phone is an important part of your daily life. It is how you connect with family and friends. Why should banking be different? We always love to see you in person, but we also realize the importance of being able to bank on your own schedule.
- View account balances, pending transactions and account activity
- View images of checks and deposit tickets
- Transfer funds between your Wauchula State Bank deposit and loan accounts
- Transfer funds from and to another bank
- Preview allows you to check your account balances without signing in
- Pay bills
- Find branches and surcharge-free ATMs by Zip Code or Address
- Fingerprint Login helps make your login even faster, easier and more secure. View the Fingerprint Login FAQs .
Mobile Banking Options
- Downloadable App – Free app for your Android or iPhone mobile device
- Mobile Website – Our traditional Online Banking designed for your mobile browser
Ready to get started?
- Simply download the Mobile Banking app from either Google Play or the App Store.
- Activate the app directly from your device by using your Online Banking username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.
Not enrolled for Business Online Banking yet? Contact our Customer Care Team at (844) 287-4225 and one of our representatives will assist you.
Download the App
Other Mobile Banking Services
1. Wauchula State Bank does not charge for Mobile. However, your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for web browsing and/or text messages. In order to use Wauchula State Bank Mobile Web Banking, the browser on your mobile device must be capable of storing cookies.
2. Must be signed up for Online Banking and Mobile Banking to use service.