Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination
ACH Origination is a simple and low-cost way to move money quickly. You can pay vendors and employees, or collect recurring receivables such as membership fees, utility payments and more.
Advantages of Direct Deposit / Disbursements
- Simple – simplifies the account reconciliation process
- Confidential – reduces the risk of check fraud by eliminating payroll checks
- Safe – eliminates the possibility of lost, stolen or damaged checks.
- Efficient – reduces the cost involved in processing paper checks
- Convenient – Saves your employees the trip to the bank to deposit their payroll checks
Advantages of Collecting Customer Payments
- Simple – streamlines the labor-intensive manual processes involved in handling check payments, improving the accuracy and efficiency of your operations.
- Safe - reduces returned payments and posting errors due to the speed of processing payments and the increased accuracy of customer information.
- Improved Cash Flow - Payment collection is timely and automated; your company always knows when it will be receiving payments.
- Efficient - enhance your customer experience and increase loyalty by providing a convenient payment option that is reliable, accurate, convenient, and confidential.
To learn more about ACH Origination or Wauchula State Bank’s other Cash Management services, contact us today.