At Wauchula State Bank, our aim is, and has always been, to provide accessible services for all our customers, including those who have disabilities. We do this, not only because it makes good business sense, but also because it’s the right thing to do. It's consistent with our values, our culture and our vision to be the premier bank in Central Florida .
We've started to make progress, and we realize there is still more to do.
We take our responsibilities in this area very seriously, by engaging with organizations to access their knowledge about the needs of people with disabilities, and how best to improve our products and services. We welcome the insight that this dialogue brings and we’d love to hear from you! Please contact Customer Care at 1-844-287-4225 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about accessibility support services at Wauchula State Bank.
Wauchula State Bank welcomes relay calls.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation to access Wauchula State Bank’s products and services should send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-844-287-4225 to provide the date on which the reasonable accommodation is needed and information about the nature of the requested accommodation. Requesters should include contact information such as an email address or telephone number where we can reach them. Depending on the nature of the request, Wauchula State Bank may need sufficient notice to provide a reasonable accommodation.
Wauchula State Bank’s ATMs take into account the needs of customers with disabilities.
- Audio capability : Access in English by plugging in a standard headset – you will be guided through your transaction while the screen appears blank. A Braille sticker on all ATMs directs vision-impaired customers to the audio jack.
- Design features : ATMs provide height, reach requirements to support wheelchair accessibility, and are fully compliant with ADA guidelines.
We’ve designed our locations with accessibility and convenience in mind:
- New branches feature accessible doors, vestibules and washrooms as well as wheelchair-access to ATMs and service areas.
- Retrofitting of older branches to enhance accessibility is an ongoing effort.
- Where possible, we have reserved at least one parking space for customers with disabilities.
- Extended evening and weekend hours provide added time and convenience.
Wauchula State Bank has an ongoing commitment to assure that online and mobile banking is easy for all of our customers to use, including people with disabilities. We continually enhance the accessibility and usability of our website based upon standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
In the event that a user with a disability experiences accessibility issues with our website, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-844-287-4225. In your communication to us, please specify the nature of the accessibility difficulty, including the URL/web address that may have presented an accessibility challenge.
There are a number of accessibility features on your computer and mobile device that can help maximize the comfort of your online experience. Things like:
- Increasing the size of the text on the screen
- Magnifying the contents on the screen
- Enabling high-contrast text
- Having the words on the screen read out loud to you
For help on customizing any of these features, choose the appropriate link(s) for your operating system and/or browser below.
Operating SystemsTo modify system colors, text size, mouse pointers or enable text-to-speech, choose the appropriate link for your operating system:
BrowsersTo learn how to use the zoom magnification features or enable high-contrast text, choose the link for your browser:
Wauchula State Bank’s website contains links to webpages hosted by third parties. Wauchula State Bank does not make representations with regard to the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to remediate accessibility barriers on such websites.
We are always working to ensure that our products and services are accessible to all clients and the public, including individuals with disabilities. If you have an idea or question about accessibility support services at Wauchula State Bank, please contact our Customer Care Team at 1-844-287-4225 or by email at email@example.com .