Careers at Wauchula State Bank
Your Career Starts Here
Be part of our family. A place where integrity matters. Where great people collaborate and inspire success. Join our innovative team, where you'll feel valued.
Wauchula State Bank offers a professional, dynamic and diverse work environment. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our team. Our continued success depends on our ability to hire, select and retain the best qualified employees.
MIS – IT Help Desk Technician - Location may be either Wauchula or Port Charlotte
Responsible for supporting Bank employees' computing resources. Must be able to work within a team environment, yet be capable of working independently.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, trouble tickets, and email requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks and monitors all technical issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Proactively maintain communications with employees to keep them informed of status
- Maintains all desktop images and for setting standards for desktop hardware
- Responsible for workstation maintenance including network access, application access, patch management, and printing support.
- Troubleshooting technical hardware/software issues
- Configuring computer systems (preferably in a network environment)
- Troubleshooting the internal components
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems
- Creating new Network User Accounts for all new hires
- Managing email access and security groups
- Providing new hire computer orientation/security training
Loan Processor - Wauchula
- Loan systems
- Loan documentation preparation
- Real Estate transactions and UCC procedures
Part-time Tellers, Sebring - Lake Jackson
Personal Banker - Wauchula (Full Time)
Identifies, develops, and service customer’s needs. Provides a full range of general banking service for the branch’s retail and business accounts. Plays a vital part in the development and maintenance of professional relationships with customers. This position will also be responsible for the processing of regular transactions, such as receiving and paying out money, and keeping records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions in an efficient, friendly and accurate manner.
- Previous banking experience required
To submit application:
Mail to: Human Resources, Wauchula State Bank, P. O. Box 248, Wauchula, FL 33873
Fax to: (863) 773-0645
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.